pipelineRFQ Bid Invitation Software Features
• Customizable to YOUR CSI codes and descriptions.
– Use the new six digit 2010 CSI Master Format up to Division 46 or the old five digit codes up to Division 16, or both new and old codes.
– We will import your subcontractor database with your current codes and trade descriptions.
• Customizable Groups.
– Create infinite number of custom Groups or Certifications such as Minority Status, Job Type, Work Area, Prequalification Status, etc.
• Fast, user-friendly subcontractor selection process saves time.
– Create new bid list by trade/section.
– Option to use a favorite bid list or from a prior job, then add/edit and send out in minutes.
– Optional filter function filters out subs who don’t qualify based on certain criteria including Zip Code Radius, Area, Job Type, Prequalification Status, etc.
• Robust Sending options.
– Send Invitation or Addendum by Fax, Email or Both.
– Email an invitation to multiple contacts within one company record.
– Send to either All Invited Bidders, or to an individual Division(s), Trade(s), resend to the “Unconfirmed” (with option to change the Title to “INVITATION TO BID – 2nd NOTICE”).
– Option to send PDF attachments email or fax with Addendum or Invitation.
– Option to upload and send your own ITB form.
• Project Bid List Management.
– Automatic Sub Response system allows subs to respond “Yes” or “No” automatically without needing to call back.
– Subs can ask a question or RFI within the same response screen.
– Subs can update their own contact info which will send you an email alert to “Accept Changes” or not.
– Robust Notes feature allows you to track notes and date conversations with subs.
– Option to Export Bidders List to Excel.
– Reports: Printable bidders lists by trade, Confirmed “Yes”, Unconfirmed, By Group, Good Faith Effort Report, Online Plan Room Access Report (showing who accessed your pipelineOPR Online Plan Room and when).
• Addendum Management.
– Create and send customized Addenda, RFI responses, Bid Date Change Notices, etc.
– Robust sending options allow you to send to all or just specific subs (i.e., just to HVAC and Plumbing that responded “yes” that they will be bidding, and also to the “Unconfirmed”, for example).
– Send attachments if desired.
– Track each batch separately in its own Fax and Email Log.
• Sending Logs
– Email Log shows which emails were sent, Fax logs show status (Pending, Success, or Failed). A separate “Failed Faxes” log shows all faxes that failed after three attempts.
• Other Powerful Features:
– Bid calendar keeps users organized.
– Robust Contact Manager can be shared so that your employees have access to current subcontractor contact information, even via smart phones.
– Import/Export data any time.
– Secure system can be accessed by any web browser using a password-protected login.
– System uses the latest in web-based faxing technology. Does not tie up your own fax machine, and faxes go out FAST.
– No fax line, fax modem, database, or software to buy, install or maintain.
– Add unlimited amount of users on your own as you need them
pipelineOPR Online Plan Room Features
• Your Own Private Company Planroom.
– Make a project private or public. If private, only your invited subs will be able to see your project and download plans, specs, and other bid documents.
– Subs can view/open individual files or zip and download selected files. They can also choose to zip and download all files in your plan room with one click.
– Plan room has your logo on it, not ours, to promote your company to your subs.
– Track which subs accessed your plan room and when.
• Easy Upload/Download.
– Upload single or multiple files at once.
– If you upload a zip, system will unzip and display the individual files.
– No viewing software or plug-ins for you or your subs to load.
• No File Size or Storage Limits.
– No set limit to the size of files that can be uploaded or downloaded.
– Create unlimited custom folder labels (Architectural, Structural, Electrical, Specs, etc.).
pipelinePreQual Form Features
• Create automated Prequalification forms.
– Use default questions or create custom questions.
– Allows subs to upload documents such as insurance certificates or financial information at your request.
– Save existing forms and create new ones as needed.
– Subs without email can get the form faxed.
• Subcontractor/Supplier Management.
– Manage which subs are qualified to bid your projects. Automatically assign Qualified or Unqualified subs into custom Groups such as “Qualified 2012” or “Unqualified” which you can view when selecting bidders.
– Keep your database current. Also can be used as an “Update Your Info” blast to all subs.
– Forms are saved in each sub’s company/contact record.
• Integrate into Your Company Website.
– Embed the sign-up form into company website. Rather than typing new company/contacts into your database, direct new subs to your website to add themselves to your database (upon your final approval).
Other Pipeline Suite® Services
• Access to PipelineSuite Subcontractor Directory.
– GC’s are granted access to our Subcontractor Directory when needed. Our Directory has substantially grown in the last 10 years and is a very valuable tool when GC’s lack adequate coverage.
• Integration into your Company Website.
– Using the pipelinePreQual feature, create a sign-up form that you can add to your own company website. Direct new subs to your own website so they can enter their company/contact information directly into your Pipeline Suite system (upon your final review and approval of course).
• Unlimited Training.
– Unlimited training sessions for your employees (although 30 minutes is usually enough since it’s so easy to use).
– Training included for each new user you add in the future at no charge.
• UNSURPASSED CUSTOMER SUPPORT!
– Unlimited email and toll free technical support for you and your subs.
– Fast response, usually within 15 minutes via email, and 90% of all calls are answered within 3 rings for instant help.
If you would like to “test drive” the system first, the demo is loaded with sample jobs and subs to give you a feel for how it works. You will be able to set up a test job, upload plans and specs, and send yourself a test invitation or addendum. This is a quick way to see if Pipeline Suite will work for you.